Hey dolls! Here's the second giveaway I was promising you! :)
Introducing the Ruby Feathers etsy Shop!!
The feather jewelry in this shop is so rad, check it out! [they are def not for the shy! ;)]
Q&A w/ Sigourney (shop owner)
1.) Tell us a little about RubyFeathers.
* Ruby Feathers started about 3 years ago. I started messing around with feathers and a hot glue gun. I had no idea what I was dong. Everything I was making was selling fast so I continued evolving and growing. I am now at a place in my art where I am capable of creating bigger and more outrageous creations.
2.) What inspires you to create your pieces?
* I am inspired by nature and the world around us. I usually let the leather or the feathers tell me how to arrangement them. I love opening my mind to whatever I dream of. Actually some of my best creations and designs have come to me in my dreams. Once I wake up I fly to my studio to create the exact piece thats still vibrant on my mind.
3.) What type of girl or guy do you envision wearing your pieces?
*My pieces are aggressive I would expect men and women who are attracted to the idea of being individuals and are keen on wearing art pieces to wear my work.
4.) What is your favorite piece in your shop?
* I love all my pieces. My vests are the most recent addition to my line so I like them quite a bit. I love my work because each piece I
create is completely original. I never make two of the same!
5.) What's your own personal style like?
* I have played in bands for the last 8 years so I am most definitely influenced by rock and roll. My personal style has always been to dress loud. In high school I loved wearing my moms bright orange hippie bell bottoms. Four years ago you would have found me at any punk show with a bright blue mohawk. I wear what I want when I want. Now a days you can find me in comfortable cotton dresses a leather jacket and big boots! With feathers and fur everywhere ....of course.
Headband that doubles as a Belt
recycled hoops feather earrings
Buffalo Bill Wrist Bands
Peacock Feathers and Leather Headband
Gypsy FRINGE Necklace
Ruby Red African Parrott
Pheasant Tail Feather earrings
One lucky winner will win this ah-some 1960's headband that can also be worn as a necklace:
***This giveaway is open to US & International residents!***
How to enter:
[Please one comment]
1.) Become a public follower of Belle de Couture via Google or Blog Lovin' (please state how you are following in your comment).
2.) Visit the Ruby Feathers Shop and tell us your fave item(s).
[please leave a separate comment for each additional entry]
1.) Become a public follower of Belle de Couture via Blog Lovin' AND Google.
2.) Become a follower of Belle de Couture via facebook (Don't forget to state your FB name in your comment so I can find you!)
3. Become a follower of Ruby Feathers via facebook (Don't forget to state your FB name in your comment so Jenny can find you!)
4.) Add Ruby Feathers to your Favorites if you have an etsy account.
5.) Mention this giveaway on your blog and/or facebook page (Don't forget to leave a link to your post!).
**MOST IMPORTANTLY: Don't forget to leave your E-MAIL address in your comment(s), so we can contact you if you win!!**
The Giveaway will be open until Saturday, October 30th at 5:00 PM eastern time.
The winner will be chosen at random by random.org
**Don't forget to leave your E-MAIL address in your comment(s), so we can contact you if you win!!**
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :)