I'm excited to finally show y'all some pics of Bridgett's nursery! I'm sorry it's taken so long. As you can see I love Peter Rabbit and anything bunny-related ;). I've collected quite a bit of vintage Beatrix Potter and bunny items through the years (I've been collecting since we were pregnant with Court), so my collection is quite large. Since B is our second baby, we've definitely learned what works and what doesn't. We've tried a lot of products and there are 5 that I feel are must-haves for your little one.
1. Tommee Tippee 'Closure to Nature' bottles. It took awhile to find a bottle that not only had a nipple that would be a perfect transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding. We love how these bottles really mimic the natural feel of breastfeeding. They also don't leak (a problem we've had with other brands).
2. Apple Park Jacquard Muslin Blanket. This blanket is light-weight, so it's perfect for the stroller to the diaper bag. It's also the perfect little blanket for the crib during those hot summer nights. It's 100% organic too!
3. BEABA Baby Cook Pro. I didn't cook my own baby food when we had Courtney (something I regret), but we've been cooking most of B's meals with this and it's a dream! So easy to use and it only takes 15 minutes to whip up any recipe!
4. Maxi-Cosi Kaia Mico NXT System. We LOVE this car-seat and stroller. It has a sleek black design and it's light-weight and easy to fold up. It's ergonomically designed and turns on a dime!
5. Diaper Genie. Our Diaper Genie from Target is a definite must-have! I really wish we would've purchased a Diaper Genie when we had Courtney, but better late than never, right?! I guess when you go from changing 1 set of diapers to 2 you realize running to the trashcan in the garage throughout the day is a pain in the bum! I love how easy it is! You just load in the bags and start dropping in diapers. It can hold dirty diapers for a week without smelling up the nursery!
Here's another great reason to purchase the Diaper Genie -- the “Mommy Time” Rewards Program! Create your own "Mommy Time" Rewards Profile here! When you enroll in the "Mommy Time" Rewards Program, you can earn points to use towards great rewards for yourself each time you you buy or register for Diaper Genie products! It's super easy too! When you purchase a product, all you have to do is snap a photo of your store receipt on your phone and then upload it to your "Mommy Time" Rewards profile. Once you have enough points, just login to your account and redeem them for eGift Card rewards from participating retailers like Sephora or Zappos! Be sure to take advantage of the Diaper Genie “Mommy Time” Rewards Program! Earn points to use towards great rewards for yourself every time you buy or register for Diaper Genie products.
Disclosure: This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Diaper Genie®, but all opinions are my own. #pmedia #PlaytexEssentials http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV